- The Conference Technical Program is available on the conference website: http://www.ieee-icee.org/program-at-glance/
- Use the template given for presentations at the 2018 IEEE ICEE Conference
- Presentations must be emailed to email@example.com by Dec 11th 2018 (email subject should be: PPT-“Paper ID”-“Track Name”-“First Author Name”)
- You are supposed to bring your presentation in a flash drive and load it to the system before your session starts.
- To improve your presentation, your track chair may give you feedback
- E-mail your final présentation copy to firstname.lastname@example.org à File Name should have Paper ID and Track’s Name
- Authors, whose paper has been accepted for poster presentation, must bring a poster. The conference is providing 4’(H in Feet) x 3′ (W in Feet) Portrait space for posters. You can print any size of poster, which can be fixed within this space.
- Author’s Corner: authors, whose paper has been accepted for oral presentation, must also bring a print out of their slides (they are welcome to bring poster too). The conference will provide a 4’(H in Feet) x 3′ (W in inches) poster board inside each session. You must stick your slides on one of these poster boards before your session starts and you are expected to stay next to your poster board for 15 mins after the session. This arrangement will ensure that those who couldn’t ask you a question, can interact with you further. This will also give you an opportunity to interact with experts from different places, who may be interested in your work.
Best Manuscript Award – Track Wise: Best manuscript of each track will be selected for this award. Read guidelines for preparing manuscript carefully.
Best Presentation Award – Track Wise: Best presentation of each track will be selected for this award. Read guidelines for preparing PPT carefully. Best Poster Award – Track Wise: Best poster of each track will be selected for this award.
ICEE Best Paper Award: Three awards for the best papers published in ICEE. Selection for this award will involve novelty of work, quality and details in the manuscript, quality of slides and presentation.